GUIDED TOUR WITH “TASTING AT SUNSET”
We will accompany you on a discovery of our wine cellar and our wines! We will walk through the cellar and the barrique cellar, with its wooden barrels and terracotta amphorae.
We will end the visit with a tasting of 3 wines!
If you wish to continue the evening with a typical Maremma dinner, you can take advantage of the excellent cuisine of our farm, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the valley below.Request Informations
In order to book, you can use the online form or contact us by phone on +39 0566 871050
We would like to remind you that reservations are compulsory, at least 1 day in advance. We strive to prepare your experience in the best possible way!
In case of allergies or special dietary needs, please inform us when booking.book your tasting
Hi, welcome! We will accompany you during the visit!
- WELCOME WITH A GLASS OF RUSADA!
I will welcome you right at the door of our cellar with a welcome glass of our extremely fresh “Rusada”!
You will be surrounded by the impressive panorama of our vineyard nestled in the forest… we just have to discover it!
- VISIT TO THE CELLAR
We will continue the journey in our wine cellar, where we will explain how our wines are made. Together we will discover the processes of vinification and ageing up to bottling.
- WINE TASTING
Now we only have to taste our 3 glasses of white and red wine!book a visit
Contact us to organize a tasting outside the indicated days and times!
From private and romantic tastings up to groups of 20-30 people, you can request the format you prefer. We will do our best to fulfil all your wishes!
Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +39 0566 871050book a visit
- Parking: There are no space problems! You can come with your car, bus or camper and park it comfortably at our premises.
- Access and facilities for the disabled: Access to the tasting room is via a ramp from the shaded car park. Inside the structure there are facilities for disabled people.
- Animals: You can bring your four-legged friends with you as long as they are small to medium-sized and are kept on a leash. However, they are not allowed to enter the wineries and participate in the tasting with the rest of the group.
- Wine purchase: At the end of your wine tasting tour you can buy the wines directly in our warehouse. If you cannot transport the purchased products, we will send them directly to your home.