GUIDED TOUR WITH “BLINDFOLDED TASTING”
We will accompany you on a discovery of our wine cellar and our wines! We will walk through the rows of vines, discovering their secrets together, and then proceed into the cellar and the barrique cellar, with its wooden barrels and terracotta amphoras.
We will end the visit with an original “blindfolded tasting” of 3 wines, accompanied by a plate of local delicacies!
Will you be able to recognise what you are tasting if you rely only on your sense of taste and smell? Try a fun and engaging experience for more and less experienced people!
Scroll down and check out our reviews!
If you wish to continue the evening with a typical Maremma dinner, you can take advantage of the excellent cuisine of our farm, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the valley below.Request Informations
In order to book, you can use the online form or contact us by phone/Whatsapp on +39 339 7529289 | Denise
We would like to remind you that reservations are compulsory, at least 1 day in advance. We strive to prepare your experience in the best possible way!
In case of allergies or special dietary needs, please inform us when booking.
COSTS & OPENING HOURS
€ 20 per person (min. 4 people)
Wednesday 17.00 – 19.00
Saturday 11.00 – 13.00 or 17.00 – 19.00 (depending on the period)
Hi, I’m Denise and I will accompany you during the visit!
- WELCOME WITH A GLASS OF RUSADA!
I will welcome you right at the door of our cellar with a welcome glass of our extremely fresh “Rusada”!
You will be surrounded by the impressive panorama of our vineyard nestled in the forest… we just have to discover it!
- A WALK THROUGH THE VINE ROWS
We will walk through the rows of vines together, discovering its history and its peculiarities, and entering this wonderful world step by step!
- VISIT TO THE CELLAR
We will continue the journey in our wine cellar, where we will explain how our wines are made. Together we will discover the processes of vinification and ageing up to bottling.
- “BLINDFOLDED TASTING”
Now we only have to taste our 3 glasses of white and red wine! We will put a mask on your eyes! But don’t worry, you only have to hold out for a few minutes, just long enough to pour the wine and find out what it is.
The tasting is accompanied by a tasty dish made with typical products of the Maremma: cheese and honey from our production, Tuscan cold cuts and our inevitable “schiaccia”.book a visit
Contact us to organize a tasting outside the indicated days and times!
From private and romantic tastings up to groups of 20-30 people, you can request the format you prefer. We will do our best to fulfil all your wishes!
Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/Whatsapp at +39 339 7529289 | Denise or at +39 0566 871050book a visit
- Parking: There are no space problems! You can come with your car, bus or camper and park it comfortably at our premises.
- Access and facilities for the disabled: Access to the tasting room is via a ramp from the shaded car park. Inside the structure there are facilities for disabled people.
- Animals: You can bring your four-legged friends with you as long as they are small to medium-sized and are kept on a leash. However, they are not allowed to enter the wineries and participate in the tasting with the rest of the group.
- Wine purchase: At the end of your wine tasting tour you can buy the wines directly in our warehouse. If you cannot transport the purchased products, we will send them directly to your home.